RSS

November 07, 2010

Better Bathrooms ♥

As I wrote in my previous post, my best friend solved my problem by gave me a link to her favorite Bathroom Suites online store. I browsed this site, and I already bought a nice bath tub for my bathroom. Now I do have some kinds of refreshing bath sessions after a tiring long day. I love it!

Their website designed for our comfort and convenience of shopping. I am satisfied with the products and the service. Especially their system which make we can track our order through their tracking system so we have a full control to where we want to deliver our ordered items. This system really made a secure feeling within us.
Also when you need ideas with your bathroom design, you can ask their expert to customize your needs with the best products available and all of it you can get free when you buying the products from them.

And the other good news is Better Bathrooms has just launched a new range of value bathroom suites, available with their most popular ceramic toilets and basin sets and a wide choice of bath styles. Starting from just £199.95 for a complete bathroom suite featuring taps, these deals are at prices you can not afford to miss!

2 komentar:

  1. I want a perfectly clean, spacious, and furnished bathroom! I would definitely put a reading corner there!whoa!dream bathroom, eh? yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose bathroom furnishings that match the available space.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

free counters