RSS

June 28, 2011

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

I often listen to this song, and I've never noticed before.
But now, after he left me (well, I was the one who make him go away, but I believed that leaving me is the best way to make him much better) this song.. how to say it?
The lyric which sang by Avril stabbed me right into the heart. LOL
Maybe it's too hyperbolic, but yeah, that's exactly what I felt..

Recently, my sister learned to play guitar with this song, too. So I want to post the chords also with the lyric. I hope this will help you, who feel the same with me about the song, or you who wants to play this song with any kind of instrument.
Err.. here it goes, then :)

aGaaaaaaaaaaa D/F#aaaaaa Em
i always needed time on my own
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD
i never thought i need you there when i cry
aaaaaaaG aaaaaaaaaaD/F# aaaaaaaaEm
and the days feel like years when im alone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa D
and the bed where you lie its made up on your side


Refrain:
aaaaaAm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa G/B
when you walk away i count the steps that you take
aaaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa D
do you see how much i need you right now


Chorus:
aaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaa Em aaaaaaaaaD
when you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you
aaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaaaEm aaaaaaaaaaaaD
when you're gone the face that came to know is missing to
aaaaaaaaaaaAm aaaaaaaaaaaC
when you're gone the words i need to hear
aaaG aaaaaaaaaaaD/F# aaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaD
to always get me through the day and make it okay

i miss you


(Repeat Intro)


Verse 2:
aGaaaaaaaaaaaaa D/F#aaa Em
I've never felt this way before
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaaD
Everything that I do, reminds me of you
aaaaaaaaGaaaaaaaa D/F#aaaaaaaaaaaa Em
And the clothes you left that lied on the floor
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do


(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)


Bridge:
Bm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC aaaaaaaaaaaaaG
We were made for each other, Out here forever
aaaaaaaaaD aaaB7
I know we were yeahh!!!
aa
Em
I know I ever wanted was for you to know
C
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
A/C# aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me yeahh!!!


(Repeat Chorus and intro)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counters