RSS

September 25, 2011

JaeJun’s Letter for Hana

Dear Hana...
Thank you for spending the past days with me.
And I'm sorry.
The time I had with you...
It was fun.
But now, I have to leave all this...
I told you before,
That when I get caught cheating, It would be the end.
Hana...
I didn't have any chance to tell you about myself.
I was really pathetic
I started my own business
Without any hesitation
And I did whatever I want to do
Back then,
I thought life was just a game
But it all went wrong...
The relationship I had,
I lost all of them.
My family, my friends, and the girl...
I get distressed by it when I think of it now
I think that was the most tiring part
But I got into accident.
In those times,
I felt like I was running away from the tiring game of life.
But after I found this job,
I was happy.
After I met you,
I completely changed.
If felt like I found something special.
This is the truth.
The time I spent with you...
... was the best.
I was thinking.
Instead of sending other people's letters,
I've always wanted to send my own,personal ones.
After looking back,I had a complicated thought.
I worked hard and wrote this letter.
The plan with the man and son's tape was a big disaster
Please forgive me...
Even though, I'm not familiar with writing a letter...
The thought of wanting to send a letter to someone is my first time.
And I thought I had to do it properly.
I mean, I wanted to...
Hana,
I'm very thankful.
Hana...
Goodbye...

Those are letter from a ‘Postman to Heaven’ that met a girl in his journey.. A girl that changed his life forever..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counters