RSS

September 25, 2011

I’m Sorry..

they said..
regret always came late.
and I never mind it before..
for me, that sentence is just a words made by those who regret their decisions.

until these days, when I realized my foolishness.
3 months we spent without talking.
92 days we spent without seeing each other.
2208 hours we passed, alone.
132480 minutes I spent regretting my decision.
and 7948800 seconds for missing you.

I apologize, dear..
I thought that's the best way for you.
I was sure you will go on over the pain and start to search another beginning.

but now..
I realized.
that my method is damn wrong.
and it's too late now for me to come back.
like all things that happen in our world, I realized how much you're mean for me after I lost you :')

sorry I was a fool ..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counters